[ Version 9.0 ]– new: tagDiv Composer now supports undo and redo actions.
– new: Classy demo. The first demo that is fully customizable with the drag and drop functionality. All the templates (like the author, category, single post, etc.) can be modified with tagDiv Composer.
– new: tagDiv image style: center full width – available in the image details panel while editing a post. This option centers the image and leaves it full width. This image style is very useful and enables creative designs with full images when the article has no sidebars.
– new: flex block 3, 4, and 5. The new flex block elements enable unique layouts with a lot of flexibility.
– new: option to hide the caption on featured images that are used on custom single templates.
– new: reviews are now fully supported on custom single templates.
– new: ajax pagination (load more, next prev, and autoloading) on the loop shortcode. This shortcode is used to create the archive templates, category templates, author templates, and others using the Cloud Library
– new: now you can load and select custom templates from the Cloud Library and customize them with tagDiv Composer: 404, archive, attachments, search and tag templates. Each author and category page can have a custom template.
– new: Pinterest on the Social Counter plugin
– improvement: the breadcrumbs now support custom links so you can easily override the ones provided by WordPress on custom templates like the author, single page, categories, and many more.
– improvement: the breadcrumbs on custom templates now produce JSON-LD for SEO.
– improvement: the local templates on tagDiv Cloud Library now can be filtered by type (single, category, author, etc.).
– improvement: two new custom fonts spots. Now the theme can load up to 5 custom fonts.
– fix: the column text and block with title text is now encoded, so this should prevent problems when the page is manually edited.
– fix: various multi-purpose elements like recent comments and text with image.
– fix: live CSS button was not working on the Firefox browser.
– fix: various permissions checks in tagDiv Composer for the editors and authors. Now an editor can use the plugin but cannot change the header of the site or other sitewide settings.
– fix: Visual Composer 5.5+ interferes with tagDiv Composer functionality.
– fix: border-radius setting on buttons.
– fix: icon box description font was not working as expected.
– fix: CSS issues when speed booster is active.
– fix: while editing a custom single template, the comments now look just as they display on the front end
– fix: tagDiv Amp plugin now sanitizes the footer text as expected.
– fix: smart list 6 CSS fixes.
– fix: when using custom templates from tagDiv Cloud Library, the theme now displays the “no posts text” as expected.
– fix: offset support on loops that are used in custom templates now works as expected.
– fix: weather widget now allows a city id.
– fix: various fixes to the footer page.
– fix: various Firefox specific fixes regarding the shadow.
– fix: WPML support on author templates.
View More: https://tagdiv.com/newspaper-theme-whats-new-v-9/